9.13.2010

happy anniversary

We celebrated our anniversary yesterday! 
Because it was Sunday we could be together all day, yay! Brock is such an amazing husband- he is so thoughtful and does so many little things for me, he is always making me laugh and we have so much fun together! I love being able to spend all my time with my best friend and share everything together! Being married has made me a better person. I feel so happy everyday knowing how much we love eachother and that Brock is always there for me, and me for him! 
Nothing can replace the feeling of being unconditionally loved!  
 This past year has been very unpredictable, like life usually is,
 but we have grown closer and I love him more everyday!

We watched Elder Scott's CES broadcast(click here if you want to watch too!)...it was a perfect message for the day!
 I am so grateful for our eternal marrige.
Family really is what matters most, and I love mine a lot!

3 comments:

KJ said...

Happy Anniversary! Time definitely flies by.
We watched the broadcast too! What a great message it was!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!! I can't believe it has been a year! TIME FLEW BY!!! I feel like it was yesterday I shot your engagements and now you will be havin a littl baby! crazy!!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!