9.13.2012

three

Yesterday was the anniversary of the day we became a mr. and mrs. I think it will always be one of those days that feels like it was yesterday.
Our life together has been so blessed and full, and I feel like we have come through a lot together, but I know in the grand scheme we are only at the very beginning; which makes me oh so excited to see what the future holds.
I love Brock will all my heart. He is hardworking and humble, patient and kind, and always loving. He makes me laugh every. single. day. and encourages me to pursue my goals. Watching Brock as a father fills me with complete and utter joy; trey and claire don't know how lucky they are to have the Dad that they do. And I hope I can come close to showing how grateful I am to have the husband that I have.

1095 {+1} days ago



No comments: